Saturday, October 07, 2006

International Sandcastle Competition...

A few weeks back my parents went over to Harrison Hotsprings with some friends... it was an outing to go see the Sandcastle Competition.

This competition is held annualy and draws competitors from all over the world. The competition main event takes place throughout September and the exhibition continues through to early October. Here's a link to the official site. This is going to be more of a photo post... perhaps I should start a flickr account? :p (keep in mind, there were many more entrants than these, AND they are in no particular order... enjoy...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A post!

Piccola said...

beautiful~

monochromatix said...

yea... I wish I could have attended as well.

carolyn said...

Very nice! There was one in Singapore's Sentosa several years back which I went. It was amazing.

monochromatix said...

Yea... it's very impressive!!! I just wish I had gone to see it myself :(