Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Grrr...

Hey boys & girls... Yes, I'm still here and yes, I still think about how I haven't been posting :(

Work has me very very busy (ya ya.. excuses)... and I've been catching up on my GTA: San Andreas :p. Also, I was in Edmonton the week before. It was nice to catch up with my cousins there. The trip was work related BTW.. and I paid an extra $28 to extend my stay :D weeeeeeeeee!

Anyhoo, hopefully I'll find the time to continue the writeup about visiting M'sia / S'pore. Actually, not hopefully.. I WILL find the time to finish them.

Another thing is that I trashed my Windows XP install while trying to get rid of the Vista RC1 dualboot install... now I'm running Vista Ultimate :D

Since I'm running Vista I haven't reinstalled my Photoshop & everything else soooo... ya, another excuse :p but I'm thinking of installing my XP and dual boot into that... meh...

Hope everyone is well! Ciao for now!

No comments: