Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hello World...

Hello hello... time for me to make some use of the time I have outside of work... and maybe some time @ work too :p What have I been doing since the last time I was blogging? I guess I'll sum it up.

The wall in our front yard has collapsed so we have to replace that.

My sister has moved into the Strathcona area, and I'm very surprised at how nice her block is... among the projects.

We've recently had a death in the family. My aunt had a stroke and fell into a coma, she didn't recover and passed-on the following morning :(

Games I've played:
God of War II
Tomb Raider Anniversary
DiRT
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Transformers: The Movie

Movies I've watched:
Epic Movie
Transformers (pre-screening)
The Good Shepherd
Hostel II
Pierrepoint: The Last Hangman
Sicko
28 Weeks Later
1408 (pre-screening)
Hannibal Rising
Bin Jip (3 Iron)
Devil's Playground
Jesus Camp
Lucky Number Sleven

TV Series
Dexter
Red Dwarf
Robot Chicken (s2)

Since I've been getting so lazy I'm also getting very restless... the summer has finally arrived, as late as it is, and I'm hoping to have enough motivation to go out and enjoy the sun. The other day I went with AK to a park in North Vancouver. It was perfect out... there was a nice breeze & the sun was shining bright, everywhere but the park that we were in :@ Anyway, we tossed a football around for about 2 hours, my arms hurt :/ Before that we ran around looking for a place to purchase a pair of baseball gloves. I found 2 that I had kickin' around in my house. Problem: they're from the 90s, hence, too small. Problem 2: AK is left-handed so he needs a left-handed glove... shite. Oh well, at least we got to enjoy the evening.

Hmm... what else has transpired? Oh... I attended a Company Golf Tournament on Friday! Haha... what a Gong Show! Drinking from noon... attempting to play 18 holes. Mmm, yes... much tomfoolery amok. We played at the course nearby, Mayfair Lakes. Just by looking at the name I'm sure you can deduce that it's a course with water... too much water :D One of my collegues is reported to have lost 8 balls in the drink :P Fortunately for me, my game didn't suck that bad! Well... maybe I'm lying, but this is my blog and I can make up whatever I want. Heh. Ok I sucked, but only after I left the tee... you see, when I go to the driving range I only ever hit off the tee, never from the matt. As a result, I can't hit a ball unless it's sitting on a tee, grrr. I even have footage of someone getting their golf cart hung up on one of the curbs, how great is that. She won't give me permission to post it :( Maybe if I get her drunk enough I can get her to sign an authorization :D

1 comment:

Andy Radley IR212 said...

Hi How did you get the rotating banner working on minima. I can get a banner to work but the blog name appears underneath.I then tried creating a new widget space above the header get had the rotating banner in that. That wou works but i cant get rid of the origional header with blog name.
Any help would be cool.
andrewradley@rocketmail.com