Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bird Day Outing #2...

The day after my birthday AS and Miguel decided they wanted to take me out for a Bird Day outing :) I hadn't seen them in ages so I accepted their offer.

That night was all-you-can-eat Japanese food night for us... our destination: E Bei Sushi on Granville and 41st.

I've been there a couple of times and the all-you-can-eat menu is actually pretty good compared to other places. What I didn't realize was that it's $22.95 per person... I'm used to the other places that charge $15... mind you, their AYCE menus are very limited, and they're stingy with the portions.

I guess the prices of the food weren't too bad considering the ludicrous amount of food that we consumed... wow! It was actually pretty disghusting now that I think about it. :D Miguel and AS slowed down waaaaaay before I did... but they still did a very good job :) We cleaned off the table, minus a scallop roll, and that was because the scallops were not fresh... they had a fishy taste to them, eew.


By the end of the meal, Miguel felt like vomiting.. and AS couldn't even stand straight... he looked like he was going to pass out :p


We made it back to his Honger-Mobile and ended up at Cue Club where we met up with another old collegue / college mate of mine. Thanks for the entertaining even guys ;)

Hehe.. I had an AYCE receipt 3 or 4 times as long before :p Wonder if I can find that one :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like food.

monochromatix said...

I like food too...