Monday, August 07, 2006

Celebration of Light 2006 - Mexico

Yes, yes, it's a little late, but I'm posting the celebration of light video for Mexico and the Finale :) I've already encoded and uploaded to Google, now it's just a matter of waiting until they verify and make it live ;)

ok... so it says that it's live now.. but when I click on the link it says that the vid is not available :@... grrr.

Ok.. the video is available now. Actually, it was probably available the whole time, but for some reason it's listing the wrong link. I clicked around, went to reports and found the right link. Here it is. You can hear the Chinese lady next to me (as well as others) screaming at a couple that came just before the start of the show, and stood in front of all of us. You can also hear someone else yelling at his gf to turn of 'that idiot hat' :p

The Vid is a little crooked... I didn't bother to look at my level before proceeding to film hehe.

No comments: