Wednesday, August 23, 2006

McDonald's Memories :D...

The other day Jacq and I were talking about McDonald's and the different menus that they have all around the world... It reminded me of that REALLY old commercial from when I was in elementary school :p I did a search on YouTube and someone actually posted it :D

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the Canadian version had some minor differences, but hehe, it doesn't matter :p it's such a great song :D



Big Mac,
Mc DLT,
a Quarter-Pounder with some cheese,
Filet-O-Fish,
a hamburger,
a cheeseburger,
a Happy Meal.
McNuggets,
tasty golden french fries,
regular or larger size,
and salads: chef salad or garden,
or a chicken salad oriental.
Big Big Breakfast,
Egg McMuffin,
hot hot cakes,
and sausage.
Maybe biscuits,
bacon, egg and cheese,
a sausage,
danish,
hash browns too.
And for dessert
hot apple pies,
and sundaes
three varieties,
a soft-serve cone,
three kinds of shakes,
and chocolatey chip cookies.
And to drink a Coca-Cola,
Diet Coke, and orange drink,
A Sprite and coffee, decaf too,
A lowfat milk, also an orange juice.
I love McDonald's, good time great taste,
and I get this all at one place...

2 comments:

carolyn said...

That is interesting! Makes me hungry though, watching the ad :p

monochromatix said...

LOL :D mmm... McDonald's

I wish they'd bring the Asian Menu over to North America :(