Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Day...

It's Christmas and I didn't really feel like doing anything. Another day for me.

We went over to my brother-in-law's parent's apartment in West-side Vancouver. Something that we've been doing since they got married and I must admit, it's always a pleasant day.

This year I guess I was reminded of how I was when I went there last year. Barely able to hold my composure (as a result of that breakup) I was a blubbering wreck. This year I wasn't as social as I would liked to have been, adding my two-cents in when required, but otherwise keeping to myself.

I went for a couple of strolls to get some 'fresh air' and took in the scenery around me... wow, what a wonderful place to live in... West-side Vancouver.

Kali (Kevin and Toni's two-year-old) was running around like, well, a two-year-old. She's the most adorable toddler u could meet ><... and seeing as she has no competition by-way-of siblings (yet) it looked like she struck gold with the pile of gifts that she had!

The rest of the day, I ended up sitting in front of the laptop surfing Kenny Sia's site and finally went out to watch Wolf Creek (see: Recent Movies). Rather uneventful Christmas day :\ Oh well.. such is life. More to come...

Hrm.. I suppose I'll make a journal blog as some of these blogs tend to be more personal and less entertaining =p

No comments: