Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays!

I'm finally off my shift, and now I can go home and attempt to finish wrapping gifts..

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I can't stand wrapping gifts.. argh... sooo I decided that, since I knew that AK didn't wrap my gift I'd do just the opposite and wrap his gift in GAFFER TAPE!!! :D Hope you like it Matt...

Just think... they used this stuff to keep
Princess Leia's mammories from bouncing around in Starwars!... so I guess it's kind like I was wrapping his gift up in a bra (?) ;)


Wrapping with Gaffer Tape!!! :D

Was thinking of just turning the gift into a coccoon, but decided to be nice.. heh. It's still going to be a bitch to open the plastic. (Plus, I'm not sure AK is worth me using all that tape) :p ha! Lazy bastard.

Enough wrapping for now... time to get some shuteye. Merry X-Mas Everyone! More to come...

PS: Nando is right. It doesn't feel like X-mas. :/

No comments: