Saturday, November 04, 2006

New Random Header Feature! :)...

Over the last week I've been working on a new Header/Banner. I actually wanted to make it more fancy, but that would go against my 'motto' As Simple As Black & White. I'm still not satisfied with them, but... one thing that I AM happy with is the random banner hack!!! Don't know what I'm talking about? Hit F5 and you'll see ;)

It took awhile to figure it out (I was actually trying to just add code to the template, but apparently it won't work that way. After about 3 hours of trying, I decided to do a search and found this site: freeyasoul. His code is specific to his template, but I managed to figure out what I had to do and I'm fairly pleased with the end result :)

Below are the 5 headers that I've uploaded:





No comments: