Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bird Day! ...

Heh... I finally got to open my Bird-day gift from Jacq today :D The best thing about that whole event was the fact that Jacq was more excited for me to open the gift than I was :D I was very excited, but she wanted me to tear into it before it hit midnight :D

oo... what's inside? :D well.. actually, I already know it's a watch cuz it says so on the package :P... but we all wanna see what it looks like :D and Jacq wants to see if it looks ok on me :)

Inside the envelope was another envelope with my Bird Day card, and a neat little box with a ribbon :)


Inside that box was another box, this time wrapped beautifully, bound with a fancy silver ribbon ;) Getting closer :D


Unwrapping the second box revealed: Solvil et Titus... a beautiful silver analog watch with a gunmetal gray face and analog stopwatch :D... wow!


As expected the watch was a little large :p I could slide it on without undoing the latch...



AK and I went downtown today so I brought my new watch along to get it sized :) I first went to a jeweller but left soon after because they were too busy... then up to the watch shop... who apparently couldn't do it because the links were not standard... then we went to the Bay department store and had the watch repair guy do it... Perfect! :D

Thanks for the wonderful Bird Day gift, dear!

6 comments:

Lonely Linus said...

Pimp-a-licious!

monochromatix said...

hehe... hellz yea :p

carolyn said...

Happy birthday :) Nice pressie.

monochromatix said...

Thanks Carolyn! :)

Piccola said...

Ah.. Sorry i missed your bday. Anyway~ Happy belated birthday. :) Best of luck to your <3, health and work. :D

monochromatix said...

Hehe... no worries Piccola :p