Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Final Tally...

Well It's official over the last 24 hours I had over 1050 Page visits and over 1600 Page Views :p

Here is the final tally for the week:


And here is the final tally for the day:


I have an itching feeling that's telling me that... my 15 minutes of fame is over ;) Keke. To tell you the truth, it was kinda wierd. It felt like there were a whole bunch of strangers walking through my house O.o haha... and the even stranger thing... they all came in and didn't say hi =p 'cept the 3 that left comments... Anyway, it was fun while it lasted! :D

*** UPDATE ***

Here's the official report from Site Meter:



9 comments:

Jaschocolate said...

i'm trying not to be rude while walking through ur door so..... "HI"

Hahaha :p

monochromatix said...

LOL :D Thanks chocolove ;) Come back soon :p

Hopefully there'll be some posts with more substance >_>

Francis Ho said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
dejavu!

I really should take Kenny kayaking again ... ;p

monochromatix said...

:D wow! fh2o graced the pages of my blog ;) That Kayaking trip looked like so much fun! I hope one day I'll be able to do something like that as well. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to do it when I'm in M'sia this time. Plus I'll be in West Malaysia :( not East.

Jaschocolate said...

Haha.. i am back..
BUT no new posts leh.. heehee :p

monochromatix said...

LOL.. sorry :p I've been busy doing other things atm.

Will be updating soon ;)

Anonymous said...

You sure got a crazy amount of hits thanks to the funny unkenny photoshop artwork you made. :D

How did he find out about it?? lol

monochromatix said...

Ya.. it's nuts the amount of hits just from that one day!

You know what? I'm still wondering how he found out about it... haven't figured it out :/

Maybe he's got spies.. >_>

Jaschocolate said...

maybe cos u linked to him and someone clicked on it.. then he saw ur blog add.. yadayada..