Saturday, February 25, 2006

VOIPStunt... Fair Use :p...

Yet another update on VOIPStunt and their services. Haha :D I appears that I have managed to violate the VOIPStunt Fair Use Policy and as a result some of my calls to Singapore are now being charged :p

I'm pretty sure I fall under the "Fair Use: Excessive Use" category as defined by the VOIPStunt Terms of Service. Here's an excerpt from the terms:

Excessive Use

1. In the case of VoipStunt free calls, there are restrictions on the maximum number of calls and the duration of the calls.

2. In the case of VoipIn numbers, applying for more than one number is excessive use

3. In the case of Fair Use Promotions, what is excessive use will either be advertised by VoipStunt at the time of the relevant promotion or included in this Fair Use Policy prior to the commencement of the relevant promotion.
I'm pretty sure I fall under the category that I've highlighted in yellow. That's still not going to stop me from using this application. The VOIPStunt service contains some of the best rates that are currently available. In my case (after excessively using my fair share) I get charged €0.005 ($0.00680852 CAD) so after talking for an hour the total comes to €0.30 ($0.408562 CAD). No complaints there :) But I'm thinking I should slow down on the usage or they'll just terminate my service (?) O.o

No comments: