Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where Was I All Week?...

For my whopping 3 readers who are wondering where I was all week (sorry for the lack of updates)... this is what I was occupied with =p. Yes, that's right, I was dorking out on PaperCraft :p Earlier in the week x sent me a link to this guy and I HAD to make it :D the game was fun, and it was a relatively simple PaperCraft to do.

Unfortunately I ended up with an appetite for something more challenging... so I downloaded and printed the Notre-Dame de Paris, France. *sigh* I'm too easily distracted.




Jacq mentioned that one of her collegues was wondering what kind of paper I'm using. Personally, I'm using your standard 8.5x11 sheets that you can find in your office printer. I'm sure they recommend something a little more rigid, but this seems to do the trick. One thing I will mention though... when I first started doing PaperCraft with AS we used gluestick, in the long run I'd say white glue is better. The Yamaha Motorcycle that I made with the gluestick had bits fall off over time... if you do it right the white glue will give your PaperCraft more support.

No comments: