Monday, February 13, 2006

It's V-Day Again...

It's that time of the year again, and if you're anything like me... you don't 'like' to do things last minute, but that is always the way things turn out. Restaurants are fully booked, and even if they aren't... it's going to be expensive as hell :p It's all worth it in the end, right?

I heard a good spot on the radio, for those of us who do not have a 'significant' other, have just broken up, divorced or lost their spouse it can be hard on V-day. Hard to watch couples walking past holding hands, cuddling and spending time with each other.

Some of the things that were suggested were to spend time with friends or family, go for a walk with someone. For those who have lost a love one, whether a spouse or someone else, sometimes writing a letter to them will ease the pain. In fact, many people do this annually... makes sense, no?

Fortunately for me, I have not lost any loved ones during this time and if there was ever someone who dumped me during V-day... they've long been forgotten :p

Well, I'm hoping that you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day... Stay healthy, remember, whether you know it or not, there's always someone out there watching you.

1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, I'm digging the blog by the way.