Monday, February 27, 2006

What... The... Fek... ?!...

Ya... so I go online after midnight last night and noticed that my hit count was waaaaay out of whack. My meager 22 hits a day average was already shadowed by the 80+ in the hour following midnight. I wasn't sure what the hell was going on until I decided to go onto KennySia's blog to see if he had updated... lo and behold there was a link to my blog from his... wow..

Really, I didn't make that picture to get traffic. I was bored and decided to PhotoShop for a bit... anyone who uses PhotoShop will vouch that it's a poor quality piece of work =p

Anyway, here's the aftermath (midnight-8:00pm)


And here's the pattern throughout the day:

I guess this is testemony for the next time Kenny opens up advertising space on his blog. I'll probably be worth your money :) Just think... if a someone like me can accidentally get 1000 hits in one day just from 1 link from his blog, just think of how much publicity your add will get ;)

I'm still waiting to post the day's final tally later tonight.

Cheers

No comments: