Sunday, February 26, 2006

UnKenny Resemblance...

Was reading up on KennySia's Blog and came across this post: "Like Mike"

I then got bored and made this, don't ask me why :p


BTW, I didn't have my mouse on me, so I had to use a trackpoint mouse, also too lazy to find a bigger picture of Kenny's head so the resulting enlarged features are of poorer quality.

Original photo from KennySia.com

*** update ***

Wow... it's 12:55am here, and I've already had +85 pageviews.. scary!
Didn't expect that pic to show up on KennySia's blog :p Anyways, I'm glad the effort wasn't for naught ;) Enjoy!

8 comments:

refr. said...

you are also really cool!:-)

monochromatix said...

lol, thanks w.y. it's funny, over 90 hits and you're the first to post a comment :D

Cheers!

BTW, interesting blogs ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG. funny pic u made. I'm loving the lips.

-nevaeh-

ohyestheydid! said...

nice one :-) Perked up my whole day with a nice bwahahaha...thanks!

monochromatix said...

Anon: hehe, it's kinda half-assed but as long as someone else appreciated it as well :p

Ashes: Glad I could be of service ;) Kenny's blog is great! :D Maybe one day blogging will make it big in Vancouver too :p

Lonely Linus said...

Haha, buddy. You page got hit so hard. Luckily M'sia and NA time are offset.

Anonymous said...

Can you do xiaxue naked kind of stuff?

monochromatix said...

LOL, I'm sure I could, but I think I'll pass on that offer =p

PhotoShop is great ;) you should learn! Then you can do it yourself :D