Tuesday, January 10, 2006

21 days later...

Well folks, we're rapidly approaching our record for consecutive days of rainfall. According to one source Vancouver had 29 days of consecutive rainfall in 1953. Victoria (BC's Capital city) has a record of a whopping 33 days of continuous rain!

Now I don't know about you, but I'm tired of seeing rain, day-in and day-out. What's even worse is that sometimes I'll look out the window and it's just over-cast not raining. But as soon as I put one foot out the door... down it comes.. WTH! That really pisses me off. Especially since I've been wanting to go downtown for walks during my days off :( argh.

It's no wonder so many people get depressed during this time of the year.

2 comments:

carolyn said...

Why does that sound so much like Singapore now? I think it has been raining/pouring since last Wednesday or Thursday. Miserable!

But I shouldn't complain since you are having 21 days of rain. I remembered those days, real depressing.

monochromatix said...

Yeah, I hear that it's raining in S'pore too. Haiz :| well.. it's Wednesday now and it rained again. The sun came out to tease us, but went away... not even a rainbow :'(