Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Malaysia Here I Come!...

Hellz yea! My vacation request finally got approved! :D MALAYSIA HERE I COME :D Wow I can't wait! The last time I went back was 6 years ago... time to hit up the mamak and get fat :p (that last trip I put on about 10lbs in 2 weeks)

Hmm.. what do I plan to do when I'm there?
1. Eat lots of Roti Canai and Char Kuey Teow
2. Visit Petronas Towers again
3. Go to Genting Highlands ? (last time went to Cameron Highlands)
4. Go to Kuantan ? (Such a nice place, went last time too)
5. Find Kenny Sia =p
6. Buy stuff... don't know what I want to buy yet... but yea.. buy stuff.
... wah, so many things I want to do... I'll list more later.

Friends' requests. Bring back:
1. Ipoh girl
2. Roti Canai

no, really... Ipoh girl =p


Me: u want anything from there?
S.T.: mmmm not really
Me: where's the kampung w/ the pretty girls? during CNY
S.T.: ipoh?
Me: ya.. I'll bring one of them back for you ****
S.T.: uh.... if I really wanted someone like that, I'd wear my green card around my neck like bling
Me: LOL
S.T.: when are you leaving/coming back
S.T.: ?
Me: March 6 - 20something
Me: 23rd I think.. don't remember..
S.T.: ah...
S.T.: psh.. that's not CNY
Me: ya I know.. maybe I'll be able to catch some of the stragglers
S.T: ....
Me: some scraps for you =p
Me: LMAO.. shh
S.T.: i don't believe in seconds....
Me: what about thirds then?
Me: O.o
S.T.: uh... what about "no"
Me: damn
Me: why are you making this so difficult?
S.T.: =.=;;
**yes I know Ipoh is not a Kampung **
Ok, fine... he didn't really request it... and just ignore that 'no'... yar, Ipoh girl.
Are they really supposed to be that pretty? Well... there's Michelle Yeoh, but she doesn't count anymore, she's too old :p

BTW... added 2 more posts in Arts section. Click here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!You're going back to M'sia!! =) Have an awesommmee time, and stuff yourself with M'sian goodies before you return. You gotta try the Ramlee Burger! ( soo good!) Brace yourself for humid weather..
;)

Anonymous said...

whoops, forgot to add: you're going to East M'sia to find Kenny Sia? hahaha...interesting!;)

Lonely Linus said...

You're going to East M'sia? I thought you were going to the West side. That's the fun side by the way. :) But do enjoy your trip. Take advantage of the low cost of living and our high currency exchange rates! 3.26!

monochromatix said...

yea... no, I'll be going to West Malaysia. Meeting Kenny Sia would be nice :) but who am I to him? :p

Ah well, it'll be great! High exchange rates r0x0rz cuz I'm so broke right now :(

Lonely Linus said...

Kenny Sia? Why, you're his distant relative of course. And I mean DISTANT. But you better bring your digital camera with you and take pictures.

Last time I checked, it cost $400 - 500 to purchase your camera in Japan. ;) It came in pink, I know you like pink. It's a strong colour.

Anonymous said...

will you be heading down to Singpapore as well? It's pretty close by... food there is awesome as well! I'm guessing you're from KL? ( Born there at least!)

monochromatix said...

x - yea, u know I can't wait to purchase that pink camera :| Thank god I just purchased one here :p. I'm a little reluctant to pull it out in public now as I'm hearing stories that KL hasn't been the safest place lately :'(

jlac - yessir, I'll be heading down to S'pore March 19-22. I'm hoping you're right about the food ;) Regardless, it should be fun, and I'll be able to meet someone I've been wanting to meet for a long time!

BTW, you're right =) I was born in KL. We lived in Subang Jaya before we left and came here.

Lonely Linus said...

Oh, speaking of Singapore, my blogger friend mentiong about this. Sounds like it's worth checking out.