Friday, January 13, 2006

Puzz 3D - Petronas Towers...

Awhile back I had this hankering for a 3D puzzle. I can't remember exactly why, I vaguely remember watching an episode of "How It's Made", I think it was an episode on how 3D puzzles were made. Makes sense, no? That resulted in me going on a search for a nice 3D puzzle. I trekked to different stores in different malls but was also deterred as it was sometime in December and X-mas shopping was already in full swing. Eventually I forgot about it :p

Funny thing is, I received the Puzz 3D Petronas Towers as a gift from AK :D. For the last 3 weeks it's been sitting in a lonely corner in my room, almost forgotten but tonight I looked over and thought, "hmm, I need a break away from my computer." OMG... I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. I opened up the box and WTH, in no time my room was a mess.

The pieces are all over the floor... it's not even the regular pieces that are bad... there are so many little extra bits I guess this is my excuse for vacuuming my room. At first I was thinking that AK got me this gift cuz he was being nice. Now I'm thinking that he probably put more thought into this gift than it seems. AK just wants to see me suffer :@ bastard.


4+ hours of suffering later...

** UPDATE **

8+ hours later (there are actually more pieces, just didn't snap them).


10+ hours later...

12+ hours later...

FINALLY!!! Success! After a smackload of hours and a sore back/neck...

1 comment:

monochromatix said...

LOL.. u don't know =p he likes to see others suffer :|