Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th!

It's Friday 13th, my favorite day :D I almost didn't realize it either. I'm not really sure why I like Friday 13th so much... maybe it's because everyone else doesn't? Weeeee! Walk under ladders, break mirrors look for Black Cats... heh.

Today was nice as I got to spend time with my cousin Audj. We spent the better part of 1/2hr playing Tetris with an Elliptical and a Nissan Quest =p. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures so you'll just have to use your imagination.

On another note. I was FINALLY able to get my haircut! OMG. My afro is officially gone heh. Perhaps I should have told him to stop when he got to this point? =p I could have had that Wesley Snipes - Demolition Man look :D.



We also got a chance to try a new Taiwanese restaurant near my house No.1 Beef Noodle House, Bubble Tea. This location actually used to be Orchid Delight Malaysian restaurant... which mysteriously vanished. It's located on Moscrop and Willingdon where the old 7-11 used to be but the funny thing is, if you drive by and look into the plaza there's a good chance you won't even notice it. It's shoved into the corner almost behind the convenience store. My parents have been there a few times and recommended that I try it out so since the Japanese restaurant that we wanted to go to was closed we decided to try this place out.



Appertizer Anyone? How 'bout some Hush Browns

Apart from the Engrish the atmosphere was nice, the music wasn't too loud so we weren't having to scream at each other to be heard. We were surprised at the food portions and intrigued at the fact that there was meat in EVERYTHING that we ordered... even the salad had meat sprinkled on it, nice =p

Anyway, I'll be posting a review on it in the Eats section :) will update.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey...dig your blog! Thanks for checking out mine.