Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I hate naps!...

Argh! Yes... I hate naps! I don't know how people do it, take a cat nap everyday, it's beyond me.

Everytime I take a nap I feel like crap when I get up. Today when I got home I felt like the sandman had taken his bag of sand emptied half into my eyes and then proceeded to empty the rest into my throat. Yeah, I know, that doesn't make much sense... but ya. Fek. My throat hurts. I'm so parched and I think Im sure it's because I joined a friend of mine for some fine dining at the local McDonald's =p and they decided to secretly replace my fries with a box of saltlick. For some reason, at that time it didn't occur to me that I could have just walked back downstairs to the counter and ordered a fresh batch with less salt. For a short time I used to order McDick's fries with no salt (I like taking them alone anyway w/o condiments) this also ensures that you get a fresh batch (as they're guaranteed NOT to have fries with NO salt in the bin. Blah blah blah, I'm tired and I'm rambling... here are some fun facts:


It's rather curious how the Trans Fat row has nothing in it...

No comments: