Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Click... click... click...

This new rotation is going to burn me out by the end of the week... I can feel it now. It's nice that I can go to bed a little later (11pm-12am) as opposed to 7:30pm. I don't feel like an infant anymore =p. The new role is going to take its toll on me as well. Sitting infront of the computer processing accounts is brutal, they never stop coming in! It's a welcome change as I can stay off the phones and jump in whenever I'm needed... but wow, my brain feels like mush :/

I guess part of it is, on my old shift I would come in at 4:30am (just before everyone else arrived) and leave at 3:30pm just after most of the floor leaves. With my new shift I come in at 8:00am when everyone's already fully into the swing of things. Then after it hits 2:00 - 3:00pm everyone slowly begins to trickle away... then I'm left here with one other person.. then he goes for lunch and I'm on the phones alone. So depressing.

On top of all that, I'll be moving accounts AGAIN. Haiz. Jun ho ma faan aa. That means that I'll be back in training again, and I severly doubt that I'm going to get the amount of training that I would like to get :( So once again I'm going to feel lost urg, don't like that feeling... endure, must endure. ASoo, you just wait... I'll be giving you your run for your money =p

Oh... then there's my twitchy left-ring-finger. Not sure what's up with that. Well, maybe it's the fact that I spend every waking moment sitting in front of a computer. I guess it's bad enough that I work 10 hrs in front of the computer only to come home and jump right back on again... meh =p

bah... enough ranting for today. Sorry for the boring post... next time.

Oh BTW, it's day 22 of rain :@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about training. If you have any questions, you can always ask me. :D

monochromatix said...

hehe :D Thanks Miguel ;) ya I dunno about that Alvin guy... I think I should report him for harassment... =p