Tuesday, January 31, 2006

MSN licks arse...

I was chatting with Jacq on the weekend and my home network + MSN decided to act like arse... wtf! I was able to view/send webcam but not able to send messages... to ANYONE!!! This resulted in a rather silly method of 'MSN' communicating...


Ya... this is no joke, you can see by the "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" message that I was trying, and failing miserably, to send messages to her. WTF... I had to break out the lined paper and a pen...


So our 'conversation' went on like this for (easily) over 1/2 hour when I got fed up and tried to send messages to random people on my list... No dice, it was the same for everyone :'( BTW handwritten messages weren't sending either... makes sense, no?


By the end of it I did what I should have done to begin with... reset the router =p my cousin might have lost all his downloads, but meh =) after all, what's more important a harddisk full of pr0n Chinese Dramas / hentai Anime or camming with Jacq? keke. Sorry Jeff :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have blurred out the MSN address. :P

monochromatix said...

Hehe... didn't XiaXue make that same mistake with KennySia's address? :p Oops!

Amended ;)

Lonely Linus said...

Haha! Damn! Read the post too late. :P

I had that happen to me a couple of times at work. It's usually remedied by shutting down the IM window and opening a new one. But that's only temp since the problem may occur again.

monochromatix said...

Yea :p I was too lazy to mention that I tried that too ;) But by the time I had tried multiple people on my list it was obvious :P

Ya... I guess I can't really shouldn't complain tho O.o Without MSN I would never have met Jacq :D