Monday, January 09, 2006

What are you doing here today?...

So I wake up at 3:30 this morning and go into work at 4:30. I'm sitting around getting accustomed to my new role (ID Admin) when someone comes over...

"What are you doing here today?"
"What do you mean? I work today."
"You sure? Check the schedule."
"Okay."
I check the schedule and lo-and-behold... I'm not scheduled for today... WTF. Ya, I'm getting tired of the schedule changes, but this time it's my fault =p I shouldn't have assumed that I was going to be on the same timeslot/days, even though this wasn't a scheduled schedule change. <-- lol does that even make sense? Needless to say, I ended up working the day, even though I wasn't supposed to be there and even if I was I would have been 3.5 hours early because 3 people called in sick. Meh, it all worked out in the end.

To top my day off I managed to pull in some OT from home. All said and done I did a nice 13 hrs today. Yee haw. BTW I do 4x10hr days... so it was only 3 hrs OT not 5 ;)

No comments: